This is an excellent option to update your techniques and renew your qualifications. There are no exams and you review the workshop day and the videos. You achieve 16.0 hours of continuing education hours AND automatic Certification renewal for two years from your expiration date. Time will be spent reviewing the workshops helping you to Make the most of your moves, Muscle up and Shallow H2O Design and Deep H2O Training.
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 16 hours of training (theory & pool time)
- Updated Certification Diploma (for 2 years from your expiration date on existing diploma)
- There are NO exams with this option
- Unlimited online streaming via WaterART Fitness Educational App of the following videos for six months or unlimited streaming as long as you are a member Enthusiast membership purchase:
- V206- Incorporating Basic Moves into a Program
- V207- Shallow Water Aqua Fitness Lesson Planning
- V190– Combo teaching Shallow & Deep
- V185-Deep Moves & WaterART Fitness Acronym
- V186-Review Different Deep H2O Belts & Body Positions
- V187-Targeting your Muscles in Deep H2O
- V178- Shallow H2O Working Positions
- Optional upgrade for Vimeo Video Streaming for computers or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately on the website (add to your shopping cart) Everyone receives the WaterART Fitness Educational App streaming with your purchase.
16.0 CECs for WaterART & OFC
- Candidates who have expired will be required to pay a $20.00 Late Certification Renewal fee
- This option is not available for candidates who have been expired for more then 1 year
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness
What to Bring
- Lunch or snack
- for water sessions please bring water fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear.