The course is geared towards very practical and enjoyable education. This program is an exercise design program which will focus on putting a safe, effective and enjoyable program together for many skills and fitness levels. The goal of the program is to help people exercise in the water to move more functionally on land. This session will provide new leaders with a user friendly system so they may start teaching right away. We will review how to plan a successful lesson plan. Focus will be spent on teaching the parts of a class for a balanced and total body program. Get ready to move and learn a variety of basic movements and working positions to provide an excellent shallow water workout. We will review basic water fitness equipment to progress and add variety to your programs.
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 16 hours of instruction guided by Certified Master Trainer
- Practical pool & classroom theory sessions
- Comprehensive Shallow H20 Instructor Manual with study guide questions & answers
- Online streaming of the following videos for six months:
- DVD034 Shallow Water Noodles
- DVD058 Salsa the Aquatic Way!
- DVD059 Fun with Function
- DVD072 Shallow H2O Splash
- DVD097 Favourite Fit Tips
- DVD098 Know Your Aquatic Muscles
- DVD099 Favourites Shallow H2O Fit Tips
- DVD100 The WaterART System of Exercise Design and Lesson Planning
- Laminated reference cards
- WaterART Mitts
- Specialty WaterART certification exam process (if you are new to our certification you must complete both parts. If you are currently WaterART Comprehensive certified you need only to complete theory exam to certify)
- Arthritis Instructor Workshop (Saturday)
- Certificate of course completion
- Certification E-Diploma & certified status upon successful completion.
Master Trainer Contact:
Please contact Anne Marie Waterhouse (610) 627-9622; staff to contact Anne Marie for discount coupon codes.
What to Bring:
- Lunch or snack
- Water Fitness Wear or Bathing Suit(s)
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear