We have assembled the best of Yoga, Pilates, and Tai Chi techniques in a gentle mind-body focus using the added benefits of the aquatic environment. You will learn to design a complete mind-body exercise program or use these movements for relaxation and stress relief techniques. Candidates will also learn how to incorporate these disciplines into a water fitness class design.
Earlybird Registration Date: September 3, 2020
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 8 hours of instruction guided by Certified Master Trainer
- Practical pool & classroom theory sessions
- Comprehensive Shallow H20 Instructor Manual with study guide questions & answers
- Online streaming of the following videos for six months:
- DVD014-Mindful Tai Chi
- DVDo47-Pilates and Dance
- DVD065-Mindful Movement
- DVD100-The WaterART System of Exercise Design and Lesson Planning
- Laminated reference cards
- WaterART Mitts
- Speciality WaterART certification exam process
- Certificate of course completion
- Certification E-Diploma & certified status upon successful completion.
Master Trainer Contact:
Please contact Janet Rollero or phone at (908) 534 1961. Staff members please contact Janet for discount code.
What to Bring:
- Lunch or snack
- Water Fitness Wear or Bathing Suit(s)
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear