Kids require fun and exercise! This program is extremely easy to organize and is intended to help instructors facilitate children’s programs in a positive environment. Targeted for children ages 6 to 12, each lesson plan is 30 minutes in length and can be used as a program to compliment swimming lessons! The lesson plan may also be scheduled once a week for a 10-week program, or scheduled every day for a 2-week camp program. Laminated cards for 10 different lesson plans are included with this certification.
Keep kids healthy! Start exercise habits when they are young!
Earlybird Registration Date: April 15, 2020
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 8 hours of instruction guided by Certified Master Trainer
- Practical pool & classroom theory sessions
- Kidz H20 Instructor Manual with study guide questions & answers
- Online streaming of the following videos for six months:
- DVD024-Kids Fitness Instructor
- Laminated reference cards
- WaterART Mitts
- Take home examination process – you have up to six months after the course to complete (unless your renewal is before this time frame).
- Speciality WaterART certification exam process (If you are currently qualified with Comprehensive WaterART certification you only need to complete the theory exam. New/expired candidates will need to complete both parts of the exam process.)
- Certificate of course completion
- Certification E-Diploma & certified status upon successful completion.
Master Trainer Contact:
Diana Brakel For directions, please contact the Mott Service Desk at 248.674.6360
*If you are a staff member, please contact Diana for coupon code.
What to Bring:
- Lunch or snack
- Water Fitness Wear or Bathing Suit(s)
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear