Shallow H2O Splash Workshop Low impact yet low to high intensity –shallow water may be used for all ages, skill levels and types of programming. Review how to build a creative shallow water program utilizing working positions to vary impact and intensity. Learn hundreds of water exercise movement variations and techniques with and without a noodle to better provide benefits, multi-level options and opportunities for your participants.
This workshop will focus on putting a safe, effective and enjoyable and balanced program together. Time will be spent on visual and verbal cuing to masterfully blend cardiovascular sets with muscular strengthening and stretching sets for a total body workout.
Focus will be spent on teaching the parts of a class for a balanced and total body program. Get ready to move and learn the infinite ways to build a purposeful program for swimmers and non-swimmers alike. We welcome everyone to attend for ideas, tips and helping to build purposeful programs.
SKU: 1500-210731- Clinton, NJ
Early-bird Registration Date: July 10, 2021
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- WaterART workshop handouts
- Additional Videos on your WaterART Fitness App (when registration paid for six months or unlimited as a member)
- V174- Co-exist with Covid-19 Video Presentation
- DVD092 Julie’s Favorite Exercise Techniques
- DVD100 The WaterART System of Exercise Design and Lesson Planning
- 8 hours of lecture & pool time
- Certificate of course completion
- 8 CECs for WaterART, AEA (You may petition other organizations).
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
Contact & Master Trainer: Janet Rollero via or Phone: (908) 534-1961
295 Rt. 22 East Suite 102, Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889
What to Bring:
- Lunch and snacks
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s) &
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions
- and Theory: wear comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper