Programming for Common Medical Conditions Workshop (Sunday): Review general guidelines for helping your clients/patrons with orthopaedic (hip, knee, shoulder, back, neck ), neuromuscular, cardiopulmonary, arthritis, obesity, hypertension, diabetes and other debilitating medical conditions. Review safety tips on how to modify or progress an exercise to provide patrons with safe and effective programming.
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- No exams or quizzes with this option
- 8 hours of practical workshops guided with a Certified Master Trainer
- WaterART workshop handouts (downloadable when order paid in full)
- DVD112 Part 1 – Intro to Senior H20 Fitness Tutorial
- DVD112 Part 2 – Functional Fitness Tutorial
- 8 hours of lecture & pool time
- Certificate of course completion
- 8 CECs for WaterART, AEA, (You may petition other organizations).
- Note: your member rate automates when logged in to purchase
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
What to Bring
- Lunch or snack
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Practical theory session: comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions