Experience the energy! Kick the intensity up a notch and keep your participants motivated with a no nonsense workout. Add variety and challenge utilizing aerobic and muscle conditioning interval sets or circuit stations. We will explore three different workout (noodle boot camp, tubing with handles boot camp and interval H.I.I.T. S dumbbell session. The tutorial will review 3 levels of intensity suitable so patrons may incrementally progress their fitness and workout using a a self-paced exercise system.
The goal of the program is to provide a more athletic approach to fitness classes (weekend warrior through high performance patron). This Certification program will help the Instructor take command of their classes utilizing a variety of intense then recovery exercise bouts. Intervals of cardiovascular conditioning will be integrated into flexibility and muscular strengthening sets using the protection and multi-dimensional resistance of water fitness.
Both shallow and deep water formats will be utilized for variety & cross training benefits. Buoyancy equipment such as noodles & dumbbells will provide both assistance and resistance for programming. Tubing with handles will be added to add tethering and intensity training with some functional exercise.
This calorie burning session will help to promote the fact that water training may yield intensity and challenge and provide relief from impact and joint stress.
How to Register
Registration through the City of Toronto BARCODE 4019004
Call 416-396-7378 Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
$229.00 for resident of City of Toronto OR $274.00 non resident (materials & HST included)
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 8 hours of instruction with 4 hour pool sessions
- WaterART Boot Camp H20 Instructor Manual with study guide questions & answers
- Online streaming of the following videos for six months:
- DVD067-WaterART Shallow Water Boot Camp
- DVD095-Aquatic Noodle Boot Camp (2 parts)
- DVD115- Boot Camp with Dumbbells H.I.I.T.S Tutorial for Lesson Planning
- Vimeo Video or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately and will be distributed at the event
- Laminated reference cards
- Specialty WaterART certification examination process (theory only exam if currently WaterART Certified)
- Certificate of course completion
- Certification Diploma & online profile as well as automatic certification update for other levels of WaterART Certification for two years from the passing date