Learn with this program that improves functionality for Seniors with water exercise. Research clearly illustrates how movement in H2O will improve ADL’s (activities of daily living)Training in water provides a protective environment which naturally balances the body to easily train posture and balance – a key to aging well. The program includes theoretical and practical testing that will cover how specific H2O exercises will have a positive effect for the aging population including those with common medical conditions. This program is perfect for anyone who would like to work with our senior population. You will be viewing and participating in a variety of presentations from Master Trainers. You do not need a pool to participate however, we will show you in pool sessions, safe deck training and interactive practical tutorial sessions – however, you will need internet to link into the session.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- WaterART Senior H2O Instructor Manual (390 pages). This is a hard copy for reference especially after you are Certified.
- Onsite training workshop guided by a Certified Master Trainer (Diane Kabakoff) Sept 24 2022 9-4:30 pm
- Study guide questions & answers
- Video streaming via WaterART Fitness App (viewing on Smart devices) unlimited for Members (6 months for non members) OR Vimeo for computers (viewing on all devices) OR mailed DVDs of the following videos:
- V196-Intro to Senior Fitness Tutorial
- V180- Shallow Water Workout Warm Ups
- V197- Senior Moves and Working Positions
- V192 Types of Noodles & Noodle Positions
- DVD059-Fun with Function Workout
- DVD061-Programming for Common Hip Problems
- DVD062-Programming for Common Knee Problems
- DVD063-Programming for Common Back Problems
- DVD111 –Senior Fitness workout
- DVD112- Senior Fitness Tutorial (2 programs)
- 5 Laminated pool reference cards
- Comprehensive Certification Exam Process (theory & practical assessment)
- Optional upon checkout to upgrade for Vimeo Video Streaming for computers or Hard copies of DVDs can be purchased separately (everyone receives the WaterART Fitness Educational App streaming with your purchase)
- E-Diploma and Online profile when successful with examination process
- 16.0 CECs for WaterART & complimentary update of existing qualifications (if applicable) when successfully with exam process.
- Another qualification and update of existing qualifications when successful with examination process
Master Trainer & Contact: Diane Kabakoff
What to bring: Water bottle, swim suit, lunch, and be prepare to move and learn new ideas and skills.
Contact Us if you need help registering email