Discover infinite ways to make programs interesting and effective using either buoyant or resistive equipment -stuff that floats versus stuff that sinks. This training workshop will provide a smart system to progress or intensify all exercises. Conversely, modifying or decreasing intensity will be reviewed. Learn to target all major muscle groups using the properties and protection of water. Build a varied and interesting gym of the future using a variety of equipment. Guaranteed ideas and energy to keep your programs growing and benefiting!
This program will review lots of movement variations and techniques provide multi-level options and opportunities for your participants for both non impact and low impact water training.
Early-bird Registration Date: Jan 15, 2023
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- WaterART workshop handouts
- 8 hours of lecture & pool time
- 9 videos for review
- V206-Incorporating Basic Moves into a Program
- V178-Shallow H2O Working Positions
- DVD072-Shallow H2O Splash (2 parts)
- V211- Muscle in Shallow & Deep Tutorial
- V188-Deep H2O Training with Buoyancy Belt
- V190-Combo teaching Shallow & Deep
- DVD064- Shallow & Deep H2O Workout
- V208- Shallow H2O Muscle Up with Equipment Review
- Certificate of course completion
- 8 CECs for WaterART (You may petition other organizations).
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
Diane Kabakoff, Aquatic Specialist, Mercy HealthPlex
513 682 1214
What to Bring:
- Lunch and snacks
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Land sessions: comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions
More Questions? Contact Us