Covid-19 has caused crisis & change to our fitness class design. These video’s were recorded on March 15, 2021. Review tips and techniques for managing a group exercise class in both shallow and deep water depths. We do recommend that you get up and move around to learn the movements demonstrated by the Master Trainers (when able). You may review these video programs on any type of smart device (phone/tablet) or Vimeo video streaming link (works on every device) .
All quizzes are completed via multiple choice online quiz via goggle docs link. There are approximately 10-15 multiple choice questions and you choose the best answers. There is only one correct answer.
Whether you are new teaching or are just starting back – this is a great way to be sure you are modifying for the many skills and personalities in any given program.
Save 20% as a Enthusiast or Certified Member (when logged in)
4 hour Video Streaming & 4 hour of quizzes:
- V211 Shallow & Deep Aqua Fitness Muscle Tutorial for Aqua Fitness
- V178 WaterART Shallow H2O Aqua Fitness Working Positions
- V188 Deep H2O Training with Buoyancy Belt featuring Terri Lees (Ed)
- V179 Shallow H2O Class on the Spot (to adhere to covid safety guidelines)
Online streaming via the Vimeo Video Streaming (all devices) or WaterART Fitness App (smart devices only):
- After reviewing sessions you will complete online quizzes for each day of video via Google Forms
- If you are looking for a full re-certification renewal then you should take 16.0 CEC Program option.
More Questions? Contact Us