Saturday, July 16, 2022 9-5pm
Strength Training workshop
The foundation of all high-quality exercise design is a thorough understanding of the muscles and joint actions.(Note: You do not have to attend a university course. This workshop will provide practical tools to understand the science of moving that directly relates to your job responsibility. Learn principles of kinesiology in a practical and enjoyable way. If you don’t know your muscles or you need some brushing up on the foundation of exercise – this is workshop must do. Our goal is to help you learn the science of moving well.
Kick Up Your Cardio Combinations workshop
If you need creative ideas for multi level shallow water classes – this class is for you! Learn how to create and develop variations and combinations to keep your classes energized. Make the movements flow with changes of direction, speed and intensity levels. Learn how to mix and match working positions with basic movement to create variations and combinations without the complication of choreography. Review basic movements and learn how to build energetic and enjoyable programs.
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- WaterART workshop handouts (downloadable only)
- 8 hours of lecture & pool time
- V212- Shallow & Deep Water Program Planning Tutorial
- V211- Muscle in Shallow & Deep Tutorial
- Certificate of course completion
- 8 CECs for WaterART, (You may petition other organizations).
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
Master Trainer Master Trainer Diana Brakel
What to Bring
- Lunch or snack
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Land sessions: comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions