This workshop will provide leaders with onsite learning and practical techniques (classroom & pool time). The WaterART system of exercise design is a user friendly system to help people exercise in the water to derive benefits and better function on land. Focus will be at the workshop on practical tools to learn how to teach movement as well as experiencing a variety of class styles and presentations techniques. The Master Trainer will guide instructors through a variety of movements, working or body positions and styles of programs. Aqua fitness equipment will be reviewed to progress and add variety to your aqua fitness programs.
Specific topics for workshops include:
- Boot Camp: This session will review circuits and interval training programs with and without noodles in shallow and deep water. Review a variety of moves to build a creative yet military style of no nonsense workout with noodles. Explore high intensity bouts to learn how to kick your programs up a notch. This high energy interval style program will provide 100 ways to train for muscle fitness, balance, agility, cardiovascular training, flexibility as well as coordination. This is an excellent way to help your patrons stop talking and keep them moving with fun and function!
- Mind Body Programming: Enjoy a combination of Yoga, Pilates and Tai chi. Discover ways to blend mind body techniques and aquatic exercise into your present program or to develop a stand alone program. Mindful movements will help your clients to increase your breathing, flexibility, core stability, coordination, muscular endurance and enhance your posture all using the healing properties of water. Enhance your posture using the relaxing and healing properties of water. This program can be designed for either shallow and deep water or a combination of both.
Early-bird Registration Date: August 24, 2021
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 8 hours of training (theory & pool time)
- 8.0 CECs for WaterART and AEA
- Practical pool time and onsite education
- Video streaming via WaterART fitness App (Download the App from google play or App store) for unlimited viewing if you are a member and for six months otherwise
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
Master Trainer Contact
Please contact Georgena at email link Georgena Macisaac or 902 441 5780
What to Bring:
- Lunch or snack,
- for water sessions please bring Water Fitness Wear or Bathing Suit(s),
- for land sessions wear comfortable clothing to move around in
- Towel/cover up,
- Pen, paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear.