Shallow water may be used for all ages, skill levels and types of programming. Deep water training requires more skills and comfort in the water. Learn hundreds of movement variations and techniques provide in both shallow & deep water depths. We will provide multi-level options and opportunities for your participants to benefit with water exercise and keep with the review of safety guidelines during the covid-19 crisis. The course is geared towards very practical and enjoyable education. Ask questions with the Master Trainers. These workshops will focus on putting a safe, effective and enjoyable and balanced program together. Time will be spent on visual and verbal cuing to masterfully blend cardiovascular sets with muscular strengthening and stretching. Focus will be spent on teaching the parts of a class for a balanced and total body program. Review safe deck work for optimal safety during this time. Get ready to move and learn the infinite ways to build a purposeful program for swimmers and non-swimmers alike. This is an excellent option for all instructor to renew their qualifications for two years from current expiration date.
- How to Plan a Safe, Effective and Enjoyable Shallow and/or Deep H2O program being aware of Covid-19 Safety Guidelines.
- Review Basic Moves for Shallow & Deep H2O techniques
- Review How to Change Impact and Intensity with working shallow and deep water working or body positions
- How to teach a Class in shallow H2O limiting travel during the Covid-19 crisis
- Review of Muscle Progressions in both shallow & deep H2O depths with and without equipment
- Learn Safe Deck Teaching Tips
- Learn how to prepare a full Shallow H2O Program
- Learn how to prepare a full Deep H2O Program
- Muscle up your classes with functional progressions
- Leadership tips and tools to keep classes creative and energetic
- Ideas to help you through a practical assessment and plan a safe, effective and enjoyable program
- Questions and Answers session (each day)
Chat your questions throughout the day & we will all meet via video chat at the end to discuss the training.
Course Registration Fee Includes
- 16 hours of Live training by Certified Master Trainers via Vimeo Link. This link is emailed the day before of the event.
Candidates will receive a link and be able to view a live session. All that is required is internet and any type of viewing device (phone, tablet/ipad, computer). Candidate will be required to check in at the beginning and end of each day via a chat system and we will zoom meet for the last portion of the workshop training.
- Recorded version via Vimeo for up to three months after the event.
- Shallow & Deep H2O Handouts (download only)
- There are additional videos on your WaterART Fitness App -when logged in with your account.
- If you do not attend the day, you may receive the recorded version of the day and 8.0 quizzes via goggle docs quiz to complete.
- 16.0 CECs for your Re-certification (OFC, AEA, WaterART, YMCA) with a complimentary WaterART Certification renewal if applicable.
- Your qualifications & Certification (s) will be updated for two years from your current expiration date. (Downloadable on your account when logged into your account via www.waterart.org dashboard.
- Note: your member rate automates when logged in to purchase
- Sku: VTW-210521-1550