This is an excellent option to update your techniques and renew your qualifications. There are no exams and you review the fundamentals. You achieve 16.0 hours of continuing education hours AND automatic Certification renewal for two years from your expiration date. We invite you to bring any questions or program ideas that you need clarification on as we may easily fit this into the schedule. Should you not be able to attend the entire event, we will provide a take-home quiz with accompanying online video for submission to obtain all CECs.
SKU: 1550-Whitehouse Station
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 16 hours of training
- Updated Certification Diploma (for 2 years from your expiration date on existing diploma)
- There are NO exams with this option
- 16.0 CECs for WaterART, & 8.0 CECs for ACE, AEA,)
- Candidates who have expired will be required to pay a $20.00 Late Certification Renewal fee
- This option is not available for candidates who have been expired for more then 1 year
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
Facility Contact: Janet Rollero or phone at (908) 534 1961
Staff members please contact Janet for discount code.
What to Bring
- Lunch or snack
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Land sessions: comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions