This is an excellent option to update your techniques and renew your qualifications. There are no exams and you review the fundamentals. You achieve 16.0 hours of continuing education hours AND automatic Certification renewal for two years from your expiration date. We invite you to bring any questions or program ideas that you need clarification on as we may easily fit this into the schedule. Should you not be able to attend the entire event, we will provide a take-home quiz with accompanying online video for submission to obtain all CECs.
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 16 hours of training (theory & pool time)
- Shallow H20 Splash Handouts & Arthritis H2O Workbook
- WaterART Mitts (choose your size)
- Updated Certification Diploma (for 2 years from your expiration date on existing diploma)
- There are NO exams with this option
- 16.0 CECs for WaterART, & 8.0 CECs for ACE, AEA,)
- Candidates who have expired will be required to pay a $20.00 Late Certification Renewal fee
- This option is not available for candidates who have been expired for more then 1 year
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
Laura Croft or 903.893.2224 x112
*If you are a staff member at this facility, please contact Laura for staff or member discount coupon.
What to Bring:
- Lunch or snack
- for water sessions please bring water fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear.