This is an excellent option to update your techniques and renew your qualifications. There are no exams and you review the fundamentals. You achieve 16.0 hours of continuing education hours AND automatic Certification renewal for two years from your expiration date. We invite you to bring any questions or program ideas that you need clarification on as we may easily fit this into the schedule. Should you not be able to attend the entire event or feel unwell at the event, you may simply review the videos that are linked to this training event for the hours. Should your qualifications need updating prior to the event – simply register and let us know in the comment section so we may update your account. Additionally, there are no late fees with your renewal as we realize due to corona virus crisis – we have all had to endure extenuating circumstances. Our goal is to keep you qualified and motivated!
Stay Well !
Earlybird Registration Date: September 8, 2020
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 16 hours of training (theory & pool time)
- WaterART Mitts (choose your size)
- Updated Certification Diploma (for 2 years from your expiration date on existing diploma)
- There are NO exams with this option
- 16.0 CECs for WaterART, & 8.0 CECs for ACE, AEA,)
- Candidates who have expired will be required to pay a $20.00 Late Certification Renewal fee
- This option is not available for candidates who have been expired for more then 1 year
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
What to Bring
- Lunch or snack
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Land sessions: comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions