This is an excellent option to update your techniques and renew your qualifications. There are no exams and you review the fundamentals. You achieve 16.0 hours of continuing education hours AND automatic Certification renewal for two years from your expiration date. Focus for Training is:
- Mind and Body Workshop (Saturday May 15, 2021 8:30 am – 4:30 p.m.)
- Mindful Movements with Stretching Pilates, Yoga Tai Chi Workshop: Pilates, yoga, balance & core training are all hot items on land. Discover new ways to increase core strength while in deep and shallow water depths. This “whole body” class emphasizes movements from Pilates, Yoga and Tai Chi to create mind-body awareness and fluidity. Learn classical movements and techniques to utilize the water for strength, balance, and integrated core strength. There will be a variety of equipment utilized as well as 3 levels of intensity training for each exercise. Learn how to blend either a full class or provide relaxation to the end of every class. Help your clients breathe and de-stress.
- Shallow & Deep H2O Running & Shallow & Deep Boot Camp (Sunday May 16, 2021 8:30 -4:00 pm)
- Boot Camp with Tubing with Handles, Noodles & Dumbbells : Serious exercisers want to work and gain more results in less time. This no nonsense workout will combine easy yet intense movements and intervals with active recovery muscle work. This high energy program is a great way to stop talking and keep your troops moving!
SKU: 1550-210515-Grand Blanc
Early-bird Registration Date: May 13, 2021
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 16 hours of training (theory & pool time)
- Updated Certification Diploma (for 2 years from your expiration date on existing diploma)
- There are NO exams with this option
- 16.0 CECs for WaterART, & 8.0 CECs AEA,)
- Handouts are downloadable when paid in full
- 4 Videos you may view via WaterART Fitness App.
- Viewing privileges are 6 months for non WaterART Members and unlimited viewing as long as you are a WaterART Member
- Candidates who have expired will be required to pay a $20.00 Late Certification Renewal fee
- This option is not available for candidates who have been expired for more then 1 year
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
Please contact Cathy Novick or call her at 810.429.0330 for staff or member discount coupon.
What to Bring
- Lunch or snack
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Land sessions: comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions