This is an excellent option to update your techniques and renew your qualifications. There are no exams and you review the fundamentals. You achieve 16.0 hours of continuing education hours AND automatic Certification renewal for two years from your expiration date. We invite you to bring any questions or program ideas that you need clarification on as we may easily fit this into the schedule. Should you not be able to attend the entire event, you may simply view the videos (when via WaterART Fitness App) when order is paid and review the online quiz with accompanying online video for submission to obtain all CECs. No exam required.
Full Flyer Download Here: 100-201017-charelstonsc
Earlybird Registration Date: October 5, 2020
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 16 hours of training ( Shallow & Deep & Arthritis workshops)
- WaterART Mitts (choose your size)
- Updated Certification Diploma (for 2 years from your expiration date on existing diploma)
- There are NO exams with this option
- 16.0 CECs for WaterART, & 8.0 CECs for ACE, AEA,)
- Candidates who have expired will be required to pay a $20.00 Late Certification Renewal fee
- This option is not available for candidates who have been expired for more then 1 year
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
Contact Master trainer Sharon McDonnell via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: (843) 301-0827. Staff members please contact Emma Marie Clark (Fitness Director) on Tel: 843-518-6635 for staff discount code.
What to Bring:
- Lunch or snack
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Land sessions: comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions