- Mind and Body Workshop (Saturday May 15, 2021 8:30 am – 4:30 p.m.)
- Mindful Movements with Stretching Pilates, Yoga Tai Chi Workshop: Pilates, yoga, balance & core training are all hot items on land. Discover new ways to increase core strength while in deep and shallow water depths. This “whole body” class emphasizes movements from Pilates, Yoga and Tai Chi to create mind-body awareness and fluidity. Learn classical movements and techniques to utilize the water for strength, balance, and integrated core strength. There will be a variety of equipment utilized as well as 3 levels of intensity training for each exercise. Learn how to blend either a full class or provide relaxation to the end of every class. Help your clients breathe and de-stress.
SKU: 1500-210515-Grand Blanc
Earlybird Registration Date: May 13, 2021
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 2 WaterART Mind Body video via WaterART Fitness App ( you download App to view)
- WaterART Fitness App. (6 months for non WaterART Members and unlimited viewing as long as you are a WaterART Member)
- Handouts are downloadable when registration page in full
- 8 hours of lecture & pool time
- Certificate of course completion
- 8 CECs for WaterART, AEA, (You may petition other organizations).
- members save $20.00 off registration fees
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
Master Trainer Contact
Please contact Cathy Novick 810.429.0330
*If you are a staff member at this facility, please contact Cathy for staff or member discount coupon.
What to Bring:
- Lunch and snacks
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Theory Land sessions: comfortable clothing to sit in A/C
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions