ARTHRITIS PROGRAM WORKSHOP
Investigate the most common types of arthritis so you may optimally design programs to aid this clientele. Learn how to modify and progress exercises as well as vary impact and intensity to meet the needs of a multi – level arthritis class. Add noodles or resistive paddles for improved muscular strength, flexibility and balance.
ARTHRITIS NOODLE PROGRAM WORKSHOP
This program provides many ideas to introduce the noodle into an Arthritis program safely. The noodle can be used to encourage functional and full body movements to target muscles and joints.
Earlybird Registration Date: November 4, 2020
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- WaterART workshop handouts
- 8 hours of lecture & pool time
- WaterART Mitts (choose size)
- Certificate of course completion
- 8 CECs for WaterART, AEA, ACE (You may petition other organizations).
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
Master Trainer Contact
Please contact Janet Rollero or phone at (908) 534 1961. Staff members please contact Janet for discount code.
What to Bring:
- Lunch and snacks
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Land sessions: comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions