Mindful Movements with Stretching Pilates, Yoga Tai Chi Workshop:
Pilates, yoga, balance & core training are all hot items on land. Discover new ways to increase core strength while in deep and shallow water depths. This “whole body” class emphasizes movements from Pilates, Yoga and Tai Chi to create mind-body awareness and fluidity. Learn classical movements and techniques to utilize the water for strength, balance, and integrated core strength. There will be a variety of equipment utilized as well as 3 levels of intensity training for each exercise. Learn how to blend either a full class or provide relaxation to the end of every class. Help your clients breathe and de-stress.
Earlybird Registration Date: October 7, 2020
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- WaterART workshop handouts
- 8 hours of lecture & pool time
- WaterART Mitts (choose size)
- Certificate of course completion
- 8 CECs for WaterART, AEA, ACE (You may petition other organizations).
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
Master Trainer Contact
Please contact Anita Beauchamp. Staff members please contact Anita for discount code.
What to Bring:
- Lunch or snack
- for water sessions please bring Water Fitness Wear or Bathing Suit(s)
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear.