MIND BODY H2O WORKSHOP
We have assembled the best of Yoga, Pilates, and Tai Chi techniques in a gentle mind-body focus using the added benefits of the aquatic environment. You will learn to design a complete mind-body exercise program or use these movements for relaxation and stress relief techniques. Candidates will also learn how to incorporate these disciplines into a water fitness class design.
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- WaterART workshop handouts
- 8 hours of lecture & pool time
- WaterART Mitts (choose size)
- Certificate of course completion
- 8 CECs for WaterART, AEA, ACE (You may petition other organizations).
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
Earlybird Registration Date: September 3, 2020
Master Trainer Contact
Please contact Janet Rollero or phone at (908) 534 1961. Staff members please contact Janet for discount code.
What to Bring:
- Lunch or snack
- for water sessions please bring Water Fitness Wear or Bathing Suit(s)
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear.