AQUATIC EQUIPMENT TOOLBOX WORKSHOP
Discover infinite ways to make programs interesting and effective using either buoyant or resistive equipment -stuff that floats versus stuff that sinks. This training workshop will provide a smart system to progress or intensify all exercises. Conversely, modifying or decreasing intensity will be reviewed. Learn to target all major muscle groups using the properties and protection of water. Build a varied and interesting gym of the future. Equipment such as open and closed cell noodles, splash balls, dumbbells, flex paddles, cuffs, tubing, fit bands, steps and buoyancy belts may be utilized. Guaranteed ideas and energy to keep your programs growing and benefiting!
Earlybird Registration Date: June 3, 2020
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- WaterART workshop handouts
- 8 hours of lecture & pool time
- WaterART Mitts (choose size)
- Certificate of course completion
- 8 CECs for WaterART, AEA, ACE (You may petition other organizations).
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
Master Trainer Contact
Please contact Janet Rollero or phone at (908) 534 1961. Staff members please contact Janet for discount code.
What to Bring:
- Lunch and snacks
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Land sessions: comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions