Add Some Combos in Shallow H20 Workshop
Learn 10 ways to vary and add combinations to each movement. Latin flavor, the music of Broadway, Big Band, or Rock and Roll for an energetic workout. If you need creative ideas for multi-level shallow water classes, this class is for you! Learn how to create and develop combinations to keep your classes energized. Make the movements flow with changes of direction, speed and intensity levels. Learn how to mix and match working positions with basic movement to create variations and combinations without the complication of choreography.
Kick Up CV with Partners, Teamwork & Games: Keep Everyone Moving Workshop
Want to add variety to your group classes? Stop that talking? Get people moving off “their” spot? Then throw in some games and group and partner team work. Find that kid in everyone; use the properties of water for functional daily activities while having fun. Introduce one or all idea. In other words, you may utilize these ideas as a “fun” segment or as a complete class.
Earlybird Registration Date: April 15, 2020
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- WaterART workshop handouts
- 8 hours of lecture & pool time
- WaterART Mitts (choose size)
- Certificate of course completion
- 8 CECs for WaterART, AEA, ACE (You may petition other organizations).
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
Master Trainer Contact
Diana Brakel For directions, please contact the Mott Service Desk at 248.674.6360
*If you are a staff member, please contact Diana for coupon code.
What to Bring:
- Lunch and snacks
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Land sessions: comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions