Shallow & Deep H2O – limited to 9 registrations (in total for the day)
Whether it is a space issue or just a class preference, often shallow & deep water programs may be neatly combined into one program. Realize though that each depth has specialized skills, moves and benefits. Let’s review a variety of moves, working or body positions and program designs to skilfully teach both depth simultaneously. This program will review lots of movement variations and techniques provide multi-level options and opportunities for your participants for both non impact and low impact water training.
Full Flyer Download Here: 100-201017-charelstonsc
Earlybird Registration Date: April 22, 2020
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- WaterART workshop handouts
- 8 hours of lecture & pool time
- WaterART Mitts (choose size)
- Certificate of course completion
- 8 CECs for WaterART, AEA, ACE (You may petition other organizations).
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
What to Bring:
- Lunch and snacks
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Land sessions: comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions