Into the Deep Workshop (4 hours Saturday)
Discover how deep H20 training is unique to shallow water exercise design. Review how to develop a balanced program that creatively combines cardiovascular sets with muscle sets for a balanced total body program. Review the 8 deep water body positions that create challenge and variety as well as train for optimal posture, muscle balance, and performance benefits. Optimize visual and verbal communication techniques to help you to coach and motivate safely from the deck.
Muscles & Noodles (4 hours Saturday)
This is a must to benefit and protect all the major joints. By learning exercises for all the major muscle groups, you will help to stabilize and balance major muscles. Review all of the major muscle groups and joint actions for understanding basic program design. Learn progressive inventory for shallow water exercise design with noodles for beginner, intermediate and advanced clients.
SKU: 1500-200405-Grand Blanc
Earlybird Registration Date: October 16, 2020
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- WaterART workshop handouts
- 8 hours of lecture & pool time
- WaterART Mitts (choose size)
- Certificate of course completion
- 8 CECs for WaterART, AEA, ACE (You may petition other organizations).
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
Master Trainer Contact
Please contact Cathy Novick 810.429.0330
*If you are a staff member at this facility, please contact Cathy for staff or member discount coupon.
What to Bring:
- Lunch and snacks
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Land sessions: comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions