WATER PILATES & CORE TRAINING
Pilates, balance & core training are all popular specialty programs on land that provide facilities with an additional revenue stream. Discover new ways to strengthen and increase core strength while in deep and shallow water depths. This “whole body” class emphasizes movements from Pilates to create mind-body awareness and fluidity. Learn classical movements and techniques to utilize the water for strength, balance and integrated core strength. There will be a variety of equipment utilized as well as 3 levels of intensity training for each exercise.
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- WaterART workshop handouts
- 8 hours of lecture & pool time
- WaterART Mitts (choose size)
- Certificate of course completion
- 8 CECs for WaterART, AEA, ACE (You may petition other organizations).
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
Please contact Janet Rollero or phone at (908) 534 1961. Staff members please contact Janet for discount code.
What to Bring
- Lunch or snack
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Land sessions: comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions