AQUATIC NOODLE BOOT CAMP WORKSHOP
The noodle has become the most recognizable piece of equipment at the pool. Noodles may be utilized in infinite ways to create purposeful yet challenging programs. This session will review circuits and interval training programs with noodles in shallow and deep water. Review a variety of moves to build a creative yet military style of no nonsense workout with noodles. Explore super noodles and learn why these noodles will kick the training up a notch. This high energy interval style program will provide 100 ways to train for muscle fitness, balance, agility, cardiovascular training, flexibility as well as coordination. This is an excellent way to help your patrons stop talking and keep them moving with fun and function! We will have a noodle challenge competition – prizes awarded – so be prepared for a high energy day!
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- WaterART workshop handouts
- 8 hours of lecture & pool time
- WaterART Mitts (choose size)
- Certificate of course completion
- 8 CECs for WaterART, AEA, ACE (You may petition other organizations).
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
Please contact Janet Rollero or phone at (908) 534 1961. Staff members please contact Janet for discount code.
What to Bring
- Lunch or snack
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Land sessions: comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions