Shallow & Deep H2O Workshop
Realize that each depth requires specialized skills, moves and provides specific benefits. We will review a variety of moves, working and body positions, program designs to skilfully teach both depths. Time will be spent on exploring movement variations and water specific techniques to provide multi-level options for the a diverse population of both swimmers and non swimmers that attend water fitness classes. Our goal is to gear Instructor training workshops towards very practical and enjoyable education. Review how to design and develop a safe, effective and enjoyable lesson plan. The Master Trainer will help Instructors teach parts of a class for a balanced and total body workout. Get ready to move and learn a variety of basic movements and combinations a progressive water workout.
Earlybird Registration Date: March 18, 2020
Course Registration Fee Includes
- WaterART workshop handouts
- Guided practical training by Certified Master Trainer
- 8 hours of lecture & pool time
- WaterART Mitts (choose size)
- Certificate of course completion
- 8 CECs for WaterART, AEA, ACE (You may petition other organizations).
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
Please contact Judy Bjornson, 604 401 9029 for more information and coupon codes.
What to Bring
- Please bring lunch and/or snacks
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Land sessions: comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions