Sports Conditioning Workshop
This intensive workshop explores many types of individual and group sports activities. Training includes aquatic cycling, aquatic running, finning, boot camp, the correct use for dumbbells in the water and advanced buoyancy cuff movements. Our program combines intervals and circuit training as well as the usage of water-specific equipment to progress sports instructors with the tools to challenge even the seasoned water fitness athlete. This program may be facilitated in shallow and/or deep-water depths. No swimming skills are required; the goal is to provide a vertical athletic water fitness program.
Earlybird Registration Date: March 10, 2020
**does not apply to 4.0 CEC Workshops. Please contact the Master Trainer or Facility Contact for coupon codes, if applicable.
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 4.0 hours of training (theory & pool time)
- WaterART handouts
- Certificate of course completion
- 4.0 CECs for WaterART, ACE, AEA, AFPA & YMCA. You may petition other organizations.
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
What to Bring:
- Lunch or snack
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Land sessions: comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions