Senior “Fun”ctional Fitness Workshop
Did you know that training on the wall will not train posture, balance and core or help movement on land. Use the three-dimensional resistance and protection of the water! Review how to incorporate the buoyant and invigorating properties of water to create an enjoyable program to motivate clients and keep them coming back for more. Start with simple exercises then progress movement to aid with improved function for daily activities, social events and family outings. Learn to incorporate suitable equipment at the appropriate time. Best of all – put the FUN back into function!
Earlybird Registration Date: March 10, 2020
**does not apply to 4.0 CEC Workshops. Please contact the Master Trainer or Facility Contact for coupon codes, if applicable.
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 4.0 hours of training (theory & pool time)
- WaterART handouts
- Certificate of course completion
- 4.0 CECs for WaterART, ACE, AEA, AFPA & YMCA. You may petition other organizations.
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
What to Bring:
- Lunch or snack
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Land sessions: comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions