Shallow & Deep H20 Training Workshop (with belts and/or noodles)
Realize that each water depth requires specialized skills, moves and provides specific benefits. We will review a variety of moves, working and body positions and program designs. Time will be spent on exploring movement variations and water specific techniques to provide multi-level options for a diverse population of both swimmers and non swimmers that attend water fitness classes. Our goal is for instructor training workshops to provide very practical and enjoyable education. Review how to design and develop a safe, effective and enjoyable lesson plan. The Master Trainer will help Instructors teach parts of a class for a balanced and total body workout. Get ready to move and enjoy new combinations and ideas.
Full Flyer PDF 100-210716-Salina YMCA KS
Earlybird Registration Date: July 2, 2021
**does not apply to 4.0 CEC Workshops. Please contact the Master Trainer or Facility Contact for coupon codes, if applicable.
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 4.0 hours of training (theory & pool time)
- WaterART handouts
- Certificate of course completion
- 4.0 CECs for WaterART, ACE, AEA, AFPA & YMCA. You may petition other organizations.
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
What to Bring:
- Lunch or snack
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Land sessions: comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions