Pilates, yoga, balance & core training are all hot items on land. Discover new ways to increase core strength while in deep and shallow water depths. This “whole body” class emphasizes movements from Pilates, Yoga and Tai Chi to create mind-body awareness and fluidity. Learn classical movements and techniques to utilize the water for strength, balance, and integrated core strength. There will be a variety of equipment utilized as well as 3 levels of intensity training for each exercise. Learn how to blend either a full class or provide relaxation to the end of every class. Help your clients breathe and de-stress.
Earlybird Registration Date: March 10, 2020
**does not apply to 4.0 CEC Workshops. Please contact the Master Trainer or Facility Contact for coupon codes, if applicable.
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- 4.0 hours of training (theory & pool time)
- WaterART handouts
- Certificate of course completion
- 4.0 CECs for WaterART, ACE, AEA, AFPA & YMCA. You may petition other organizations.
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
What to Bring:
- Lunch or snack
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Land sessions: comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions