Awesome Abdominal & Core Workshop (8:00-12:00 noon):
The best place to train the abdominal muscle group and core stabilizers is the water. Start by examining the appropriate function for the specific muscles involved. Learn an inventory of superior exercises to help your clientele “target” this important muscle group. Review progressions to target posture, strength and balance. Train your clients to stand tall with good form using the abdominals as a corset. This session uses a variety of techniques and equipment to provide lots of new ideas for either group exercise or personal training design in the water.
SKU: 1500-200307-Overland Park-Abs
Early-bird Registration Date: February 26, 2020
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- WaterART workshop handouts
- 8 hours of lecture & pool time
- WaterART Mitts (choose size)
- Certificate of course completion
- 8 CECs for WaterART, AEA, ACE (You may petition other organizations).
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
Master Trainer Contact
What to Bring:
- Lunch and snacks
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Land sessions: comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions