Aquatic Equipment Toolbox Workshop:
Discover infinite ways to make programs interesting and progressively overload your muscles using a variety of buoyant and resistive equipment (stuff that floats versus stuff that sinks). This training workshop will provide a smart system to progress or intensify all your major muscle groups. Conversely, review how to modify or decrease intensity for those who are at a lower level of fitness. Learn to target all major muscle groups using the properties and protection of water. Build a varied and interesting gym of the future. Guaranteed ideas and energy to keep your programs growing and benefiting!
Early-bird Registration Date: February 26, 2020
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- WaterART workshop handouts
- 4 hours of lecture & pool time
- WaterART Mitts (choose size)
- Certificate of course completion
- 4 CECs for WaterART, AEA, ACE (You may petition other organizations).
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
Master Trainer & Contact
Staff members please contact Terri Lees or for discount code.
What to Bring:
- Lunch or snack
- for water sessions please bring Water Fitness Wear or Bathing Suit(s)
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear.