Realize that each depth requires specialized skills, moves and provides specific benefits. We will review a variety of moves, working and body positions, program designs to skillfully teach both depths. Time will be spent on exploring movement variations and water specific techniques to provide multi-level options for the a diverse population of both swimmers and non swimmers that attend water fitness classes. Our goal is to gear Instructor training workshops towards very practical and enjoyable education. Review how to build a varied and interesting gym of the future. Equipment such as noodles, dumbbells, hydrogrip & flex paddles, will be explored. Whether you are a new or seasoned instructor – guaranteed ideas and energy to keep your programs growing and benefiting!
Earlybird Registration Date: February 5, 2022
Course Registration Fee Includes
- WaterART workshop handouts (downloadable via www.waterart.org dashboard)
- Guided practical training by Certified Master Trainer Diane Kabakoff
- 7 1/2 hours of lecture & pool time
- V206- Incorporating Basic Moves into a Program
- V178-Shallow H2O Working Positions
- V180-Importance of Proper Warm Up’s with Drusilla Leitch (54 minutes)
- Certificate of course completion
- 8 CECs for WaterART, (You may petition other organizations).
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
Contact Diane Kabakoff. Staff members please contact Diane for discount code.
What to Bring
- Please bring lunch and/or snacks
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Land sessions: comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions