Into the Deep H2O Workshop
Learn to program safe and effective exercise in a non-impact environment. Deep water training allows cardiovascular movement and muscular conditioning in a variety of body positions not possible on land. Plan your program design to serve a variety of participants “swimmer or non-swimmer” using buoyant equipment. Learn key cardiovascular movements and/or specific muscle targeting to help map out a program.
Early bird Registration Date: December 27, 2019
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- WaterART workshop handouts specific to deep h2o
- 8 hours of lecture & pool time
- WaterART Mitts (choose size)
- Certificate of course completion
- 8 CECs for WaterART, AEA, ACE (You may petition other organizations).
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
Please contact Dorie Shore Staff members please contact Dorie shore for discount code.
What to Bring
- Lunch or snack
- Water sessions: Water Fitness wear or bathing suit(s)
- Land sessions: comfortable clothing in which to move around
- Water bottle
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear for water sessions