Programming for Common Medical Conditions
Learn to incorporate safe, effective and multi-level programming for common conditions of the hip, knee and back.Learn a complete group exercise program start to finish. Review a balanced program design so that all components of fitness are trained. Review general guidelines for helping your clients/patrons with orthopaedic (hip, knee, shoulder, back, neck ), neuromuscular, cardiopulmonary, arthritis, obesity, hypertension, diabetes and other debilitating medical conditions. Learn how to modify or progress an exercise to help people gain the most out of their program.
Earlybird Registration Date: October 9, 2019
Course Registration Fee Includes:
- WaterART workshop handouts
- 8 hours of lecture & pool time
- WaterART Mitts (choose size)
- Certificate of course completion
- 8 CECs for WaterART, AEA, ACE (You may petition other organizations).
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA WaterART Fitness!
Please email Anita Beauchamp. If you are a YMCA staff /member, please contact Anita for discount coupon.
What to Bring:
- Lunch or snack
- for water sessions please bring Water Fitness Wear or Bathing Suit(s)
- Towel/cover up
- Pen and paper
- Water-shoes are preferred wear.