Must register with City of Toronto via BARCODE 3002228
FIRST TIME REGISTRATION: Please call 416-338-4386 to set up an account with our customer service representatives.
to Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm. PLEASE ASK for your FAMILY PIN and CLIENT
NUMBERS and keep them handy for future registrations)
ALREADY HAVE A CLIENT NUMBER: Simply log on to https://efun.toronto.ca/torontofun/Start/Start.asp.
You will need your Family Pin and client numbers. DON'T HAVE YOUR
FAMILY PIN AND CLIENT NUMBER? Please call 416-338-4386 and speak with
our customer service representative Monday to Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm to
retrieve them. Once you have logged on to the website Go to the right
side of page and enter the barcode in Search engine. Click Add to
shopping cart and follow directions to make payment.
$220.00 for resident of City of Toronto OR $263.00 non resident (MATERIALS & HST INCLUDED)
This vertical water fitness program combines the toning of weight training, the cardiovascular benefits of aerobics and the enhanced flexibility using buoyancy – all in one fat burning, high endurance workout. Water provides three dimensional resistances to tone and strengthen muscles. It is joint friendly and helps prevent and heal injuries.
Programs you will Learn:
1) Aquatic Cycling Program - On land cycling classes have brought new participants into group exercise programs. Learn how to develop a water cycling class for deep-water programs using noodles or a buoyancy belt. Use your mind to train your body; use your heart to monitor your intensity. Adventure into the rhythmic movement of cycling and experience how a class will flow with the power of water.
2) Aquatic Running Program - have become a goal pursued by many individuals. The extreme training requirements for running often lead to injuries that undermine success. Experience the benefits of both shallow and deep-water training as part of a good cross training fitness regime. Unload the joints for safe training and use intervals sets to provide both the cardiovascular strength and the resistance training necessary for a successful marathon.
3) Aquatic Finning - The Ultimate Butt Burner Program is especially valuable for swimmers. Using training fins or flippers may be an excellent way to challenge your swimmers to try a class but this is anything but streamlining. You will target all of the major muscle groups through an advanced level of exercise inventory. We will utilize kickboards, paddles, mitts and advanced techniques. This is not a class for a non-swimmer or someone who cannot flutter kick.
4) Aquatic Noodle Boot Camp – Let’s get fit with water training. This shallow and/or deep water program will kick up the intensity up a notch and offer some no nonsense advance noodle exercise. Add drills and high intensity challenge to pump up your programs.
5) Advanced Foam Dumbbells (or water weights) Working with foam dumbbells or weights may add a new dimension to any program. Learn the exercise physiology associated with designing programs for buoyancy assisted and resisted training. This program will review the necessary shoulder girdle mechanics and safety considerations for designing a safe, effective and advanced sports program.
6) TriAQUAFUN: Applicable to both group exercise and one-on-one training. You will learn to compete with a running, cycling and finning (or swimming) competition. The ultimate CV intensity challenge/
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
Manual with study guide questions & answers,
8 hours of onsite training ( pool & class room),
DVD055-Aquatic Cycling Program (on noodle or buoyancy belt),
DVD095 ( Noodle Boot Camp),
Exam (theory & practical assessment onsite OR you may choose to
do an assessment or submit a video/DVD submission later)
Laminated pool cards,
will have up to SIX months after the training to complete the exams
without a penalty fee. Ideally you can complete the exams at the
CANCELLATION POLICY IS SPECIFIC TO CITY OF TORONTO
- we cannot transfer your registration to this event; however, we can
give you home study materials if you miss a day or the event
ALL REGISTRATIONS VIA City of Toronto
WHAT TO BRING
How to Complete Full Certification
Cancellation & Refund Policy
How to Join Our WP Membership & Save
phone the office between 9:00- 4:00pm EST if you would like to purchase
the WP membership with your order (as you cannot discount your own
order) (416) 621 -0821 or 1 -866 543 8938 (toll free).
Email Us if you have questions or need our help