- This event has passed.
*Virtual* Shallow and Deep H2O Training –
Wednesday, August 17, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - Wednesday, August 24, 2022 @ 5:00 pm EDT
Everyone Welcome! Workshops for both recertification or new candidate. A combination of zoom and video streaming learning. All you need is internet and a device to stream the session & enough space to move gently as if you are on deck. Explore functional techniques to plan a balanced class for a variety of ages, skills and fitness levels. Facilitated by Master Trainers Adrianna Affinito, Joanne Hannan & Julie Twynham.
Course Options: Recertification, New Certification or CEC Workshop
- Full Shallow & Deep H2O Instructor Certification (Wednesday, August 17 & 24, 2022 1-5 pm EDT) candidate also receives full home study materials of this program
- 16.0 CEC Shallow & Deep Re-Certification Workshop (Wednesday, August 17 & 24, 2022 1-5 pm EDT) (8 hours virtual and 8 hours recorded videos complimentary certification update upon completion)
- 4.0 hour CEC Make the Most of Your Moves Workshop Wednesday, August 17, 2022 1- 5pm EDT
- 4.0 hour CEC Workshop – Cool Warm Ups & Hot Cool Downs, Noodles, Muscular Progressions & Modifications Wednesday, August 24, 2022 1-5pm EST
- Members receive $20.00 discount (when logged in) off registration price
- Simply click on the item that you are interested in or would like to register. For pricing options, simply add item to shopping cart with preferred video option. Checkout when you are happy with the option. Email us is if you have questions.
- Training will be facilitated by Zoom (camera and microphone should be available for learning and practicing skills) & recorded training videos will be shown via Vimeo Video streaming showcase for three months after the event. Candidates also have access to additional videos via WaterART Fitness Educational App or Vimeo (choose at check out).