Saturday, April 23 & 30, 2022 1:00-5:00pm EST Review and apply the WaterART system of exercise design to support their client’s exercising goals and life long journey into fitness and wellness. Explore functional techniques to plan a balanced class for a variety of ages, skills and fitness levels. A combination of zoom and video streaming learning. All you need is internet and a device to stream the session & enough space to move gently as if you are on deck.
Course Options : 16.0 hour Re-Certification CEC Workshop or Full Certification Course.
- Full Shallow & Deep H2O Instructor Certification (candidate 8 hours of virtual training & full home study materials of this program, assessment virtually with Master Trainer after course) Saturday, April 23 & 30, 2022 1:00-5:00pm EST
- 16.0 Renewal Option (8 hours virtual & 8 hour recorded video sessions) Saturday, April 23 & 30, 2022 1:00-5:00pm EST
- 4.0 hour Shallow & Deep Aqua Fitness Lesson Planning workshop Saturday, April 23, 2022 1:00-5:00pm EST
- 4.0 hour CV and Muscle workshop Saturday, April 30, 2022 1:00-5:00pm EST
- Members receive $20.00 discount (when logged in) off registration price
- Simply click on the item that you are interested in or would like to register. For pricing options, simply add item to shopping cart with preferred video option. Checkout when you are happy with the option.
- Email us is if you have questions.
- Candidates have access to additional video streaming programs via WaterART Fitness Educational App or Vimeo (choose at check out).
- For virtual session – you will need some type of smart device or computer to stream the education (via internet) with video and mic. You simply link on to the Zoom App (if you are new to this we can run a test for you and help you set up). We recommend having enough space to practice the moves and a chair to simulate how you will show exercises on deck. You do not need a pool for this session.