- This event has passed.
*Virtual* Shallow and Deep H2O Training
June 11, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
Everyone Welcome! Workshops for both recertificcation or new candidate. A combination of zoom and video streaming learning. All you need is internet and a device to stream the session & enough space to move gently as if you are on deck. Explore functional techniques to plan a balanced class for a variety of ages, skills and fitness levels. Facilitated by Master Trainer Joanne Hannan & Julie Twynham.
Course Options : Recertification, New Certification or CEC Workshop
- Full Shallow & Deep H2O Instructor Certification (Saturday, June 11 & 18, 2022 1-5 pm EDT) candidate also receives full home study materials of this program
- 16.0 Shallow & Deep Re-Certification workshop (Saturday, June 11 & 18, 2022 1-5 pm EDT)) (8 hours virtual and 8 hours recorded videos complimentary certification update upon completion)
- 4.0 hour Shallow & Deep Aqua Fitness Lesson Planning workshop Saturday, June 11, 2022 8-12 noon EST
- 4.0 hour Cool Warm UPs & Hot Warm Downs & Noodle Workshop workshop Saturday, June 18, 2022 8-12 noon EST
- Members receive $20.00 discount (when logged in) off registration price
- Simply click on the item that you are interested in or would like to register. For pricing options, simply add item to shopping cart with preferred video option. Checkout when you are happy with the option. Email us is if you have questions.
- Training will be facilitated by Zoom (camera and microphone should be available for learning and practicing skills) & recorded training videos will be shown via Vimeo Video streaming showcase for three months after the event. Candidates also have access to additional videos via WaterART Fitness Educational App or Vimeo (choose at check out).