- This event has passed.
*Virtual* Shallow and Deep H2O Training
February 12, 2022 @ 9:00 am - February 15, 2022 @ 1:00 pm EST
Review and apply the WaterART system of exercise design to support their client’s exercising goals and life long journey into fitness and wellness. Explore functional techniques to plan a balanced class for a variety of ages, skills and fitness levels. Facilitated by Master Trainer Adriana Affinito. A combination of zoom and vimeo video streaming learning. All you need is internet and a device to stream the session & enough space to move gently as if you are on deck.
Course Options : 4.0 hr CEC Workshops +16.0 hr CEC Workshop + Full Certification Course.
- Full Shallow & Deep H2O Instructor Certification (Saturday, January 22 & 29 & Feb 5 & 12, 9-1 pm ) candidate also receives full home study materials of this program
- 16.0 Shallow & Deep Re-Certification workshop (Saturday, January 22 & 29 & Feb 5 & 12, 2022 9-1pm EST) (complimentary certification update upon completion)
- 4.0 hour Shallow & Deep Aqua Fitness Lesson Planning workshop Saturday, January 29, 2022 9-1pm EST
- 4.0 hour Cool Warm Ups & Noodle Workshop workshop Saturday, February 5, 2022 9-1pm EST
- 4.0 hour Deep Water Workshop & Muscle Focus workshop Saturday, February 12, 2022 9-1pm EST
- Members receive $20.00 discount (when logged in) off registration price
- Simply click on the item that you are interested in or would like to register. For pricing options, simply add item to shopping cart with preferred video option. Checkout when you are happy with the option. Email us is if you have questions.
- Training will be facilitated by Zoom (camera and microphone should be available for learning and practicing skills) & recorded training videos will be shown via Vimeo Video streaming showcase for three months after the event. Candidates also have access to additional videos via WaterART Fitness Educational App or Vimeo (choose at check out).