- This event has passed.
*Virtual* Shallow and Deep H2O Training 210804
Wednesday, August 4, 2021 @ 11:00 am - Wednesday, August 25, 2021 @ 3:00 pm EDT
Join Certified Master Trainer Joanne Hannan as she facilitates Instructor training via Zoom video platform. The live session will introduce shallow and deep water lesson planning for training both swimmers and non swimmers, moves and ways to plan a successful and enjoyable program. Workshops sessions will focus on warms ups and ending a program safely, noodle exercises, as well as teaching both water depths simultaneously. Instructors will learn to identify and progress training for stretching, strengthening and learn fine tuning tips and tools to become a successful instructor. An excellent agenda for both new and re-certifying instructors for aqua fitness group exercise programming.
Choose from below session for Continuing Education Course (CEC) workshops or full Certification
Click on the item below you are interested in or would like to register. For pricing options, simply add item to shopping cart with preferred video, membership and shipping options. Checkout when you are ready.
Wednesday, August 4, 11, 18 & 25, 2021 (11-3 pm) EST
- 4.0 hours Wednesday, August 4, 2021 11-3pm EST Shallow/Deep Workshop
- 4.0 hours Wednesday, August 11, 2021 11-3pm EST Cool Warm Ups and Hot Warm Downs Workshop & Noodle Workshop
- 4.0 hours Wednesday, August 18, 2021 11-3pm EST Deep H2O & Muscle Up with Aqua Fitness Workshop
- 4.0 hours Wednesday, August 25, 2021 11-3pm EST Tools and Tips to become a Successful Instructor Workshop
- Full Shallow & Deep H2O Instructor Certification (16 hours of above workshops & up to six months after the workshops to complete the examination process + home study materials. We recommend new instructors order in advance to review materials prior to workshops )
- These live training workshops are an excellent way to learn how to lead and plan a safe, effective and enjoyable group exercise program. To access this session – you simply need internet. Simply click on the link that is sent when registered. Candidates will be required to have camera access to demonstrate full body movement. Candidates also have access to review App or Vimeo video streaming or DVDs (price of programs is based on how you order).