Click on the item below you are interested in or would like to register. For pricing options, simply add item to shopping cart with preferred video, membership and shipping options and only checkout when you are ready.
You do not need a pool to become a part of this event. Covid-19 crisis has caused many challenges to our fitness industry and this is a way to expand your repertoire for mindful movement classes. This is a stressful time in our lives and learning to relax and add more joy with gentle and fluid movement is an excellent option to stay well. With this session, participants will need some space to move and practice movement safely (as if you are on deck).
To view session – you will need some type of smart device computer to stream the education (and internet).
This popular session will be perfect for professionals who want to learn or review mind body techniques. This session will explore both shallow and deep water depths and you may simply move on land (as if on deck) to learn and teach this type of a gentle program.
Lunch 11:30 – 12:00 noon
4. Yoga Presentation with Julie Twynham Review an interactive power point presentation with Julie on WaterART Yoga movements using WaterART Principles for general populations. There are many views present of yoga today. Yoga is not a religion, rather a physical and psychological discipline. The word yoga comes from the Sanskrit word YUJ meaning yoke or union. Our goal with adding yoga to our programs is to provide the union of mind, body and soul towards the road of self–realization.
5. Yoga Shallow H2O Class with Judy Conley This video will review a short overview of just yoga poses and a program suitable for general populations and warm pools. You may easily blend more moves into this program.
6. Mindful Pilates Presentation with Julie Twynham Review an interactive power point presentation with Julie on WaterART Pilates & Core training exercises and techniques using WaterART Principles for general populations.
7. Mindful Pilates Class with Julie Twynham The goal of this program is to use movements from Pilates to create balance, flexibility, stabilization, and fluid mind- body awareness while concentrating on the body’s core stabilizers in either shallow or transitional water depth. We will add a Pilates noodle, air filled 7 inch ball, and fins to provide overload and variety.
8. Dress for Success with Julie Twynham The sport and activity of water fitness does demand some clothing especially if the water is cooler or you are exercising outside. Fitness clothing is more than a bathing suit for comfort, style and professionalism.
9. Developing a Lesson plan for a blended program Review a Power Point presentation with Julie on how to create a blended and flowing program using active mobility and moves from Tai chi, Pilates, Yoga.
11. How to Stay in the Balance with Clare Prudhomme Whetstone Learn and review how to balance your body with healing energy systems. Tips on how to protect your immune system and keep your chakras in balance.
Questions and answers (please email us at email@example.com or you may chat as you go along
The goal of the program is to keep your patrons moving throughout the program with a safe, balanced and enjoyable mind-body program as well as
1 .Provide a variety of balanced moves utilizing Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates and other mindful movements
2 .Formulate appropriate exercise inventory to maintain thermal regulation throughout a program (this program does not have to be performed in therapy pool)
3. Use music to bring enjoyment to the program
4. Utilize breathing techniques for relaxation and meditation purposes
5. Learn how to modify range of motion and flexibility exercises for all abilities
6. Learn how to market programs either as a separate entity or as part of a regular group exercise program.
Candidates completing Specialty Certification and have a current WaterART Certification will only be required to complete either theory exam OR practical assessment via Skype Face Time to achieve the Specialty level of Qualification (prior to existing qualifications expiring) Anyone new to WaterART or expired qualifications are required to complete both parts of the exam process.
CECs for 8.0 WaterART, 8.0 AEA, 8.0 ACE, 8.0 OFC