- This event has passed.
*Onsite Training* in Clinton, NJ – Seniors H2O Instructor Training
Saturday, August 28, 2021 - Sunday, August 29, 2021
Saturday & Sunday, August 28 & 29, 2021
Learn with this program that improves functionality for Seniors with water exercise. Research clearly illustrates how movement in H2O will improve ADL’s (activities of daily living)Training in water provides a protective environment which naturally balances the body to easily train posture and balance – a key to aging well. The program includes theoretical and practical testing that will cover how specific H2O exercises will have a positive effect for the aging population including those with common medical conditions. This program is perfect for anyone who would like to work with our senior population.
- Senior H20 Instructor Certification (Saturday & Sunday, August 28 & 29, 2021 9-5pm)
- 16.0 CEC Re-certification Workshop (Saturday & Sunday, August 28 & 29, 2021 9-5pm)
- 8.0 CEC Seniors “Fun”ctional Fitness Workshop (Saturday, August 28 , 2021 9-5pm)
- 8.0 CEC Programming for Common Medical Issues (Sunday, August 29, 2021 9-5pm)
- If you are interested in registering please email us. Simply log in & add item to shopping cart. Pricing is dependent on preferred video option (App, Vimeo, DVDs), membership status and shipping options. Only checkout when you are ready.