- B.Sc. (Agriculture) in Animal Science.
- National Diploma in Sheep Management from Northumberland, England.
- VA (Veterinarian Assistant).
- Aquatic Instructor Certification(F8716)
- Certified Managing a Healthy Weight Instructor (WM15260)
- Certified Aquatic Common Movement (AR3015)
- Certified Aquatic Rehabilitation Specialist (RS1685)
- Certified Aquatic Senior Instructor (SP4965)
- Gold Certified Instructor (GOLD648)
Georgena grew up by the Bras D'Or Lake, in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. To say that water was a big part of her life growing up is an understatement. With her agricultural background in Animal Husbandry she travelled across Canada, England, Scotland and France doing various jobs in agriculture, gaining new experiences, meeting people and always being open to new challenges. Later her sheep and beef farm, overlooked the same Bras D"Or Lake .
In her earlier days, managing an Animal Hospital in Ontario, she swam high priced race horses back to health, usually after leg surgery. She used this same method to help herself back to walking again in 2006-2007.
Georgena has been a Certified WaterART Fitness Instructor since 2009. She teaches at the East Hants Swimming Pool (Milford) and the Rath Eastlink Community Center (Truro), Nova Scotia. She teaches a various aquatic fitness classes and is currently is working in conjunction with the local medical facility to provide Post Aquatic Rehabilitation Fitness. She loves helping people live happier, live healthier and live a better quality of life.