Grand Master Trainer & Gold Club Certified
Combine passion for life with top credentials in teaching and fitness, and you get an effective fitness professional. Pat exudes energy. She draws on wide experience, up-to-date resources, creativity, and people skills to get results with instructors and clients of all ages, all physical states - on land or in water.
She has gained recognition in seniors’ fitness, Movement Disorders and contributed to WaterART’s Healthy Weight Mgt. and Mind-Body programs. She has presented many certification workshops in Canada and the USA.
She has directed 1Fitbug Personalized Training out of Guelph, Ontario since 1994.
- ACE: Personal Trainer, Advanced Health & Fitness Specialist (Gold-Certified)
- WaterART: Grand Master Trainer, Instructor, Senior's & Special Populations Instructor, Personal Trainer, Arthritis Instructor, Movement Disorders Instructor, Rehab Specialist, Weight Management Consultant.
- Registered Yoga Trainer with Yoga Alliance
- PilatesFit instructor
- CanFitPro: Fitness Instructor Specialist, Personal Trainer, Yoga on the Ball Pro-trainer, CPR pro-trainer
- Heart & Stroke: CPR & AED (BLS) instructor
Both are Retired School Teachers B.A., B.Ed's, MEd, OCT