Everyone is welcome at the event where you can:
- CERTIFY as an Aqua Fit Instructor
- RECERTIFY your current qualifications
- LEARN new fun ways to improve your classes
- ADDanother specialty qualification to your resume.
- ENJOY participating in Aqua Fit. Come immerse yourself in a weekend experience.
Register Early to receive your preferred choices of a variety of sessions.
Choose 1 session per time slot (Shallow H20 or Deep H20 or Leadership).
Registrants will have the opportunity to specialize in specific training modalities to increase job opportunities and earn more qualifications.
REASONS TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE:
- New Instructors Full Course:must also attend Saturday& Sunday, September 10 & 11, 2022 and complete exam process (via online exam and virtual session after the event).
- Complimentary Renewal: for allwho complete two days of workshops and are WaterART Certified Instructors. Renewal of your existing qualifications will be for two years from your current expiration date.
- Upgrade: your qualifications by getting a specialty certification by taking Boot Camp Instructor Certification (Saturday) OR Pre & Postnatal Instructor Certification (Sunday) OR Mind Body Instructor Certification (Saturday) and by completing one of the exam options.
- Learn More: Participate simply because you love Aqua Fit and want to learn more about your own training.
CONFERENCE FEE: $274.00 Resident or $322.00 Non-Resident (incl. materials, lunches, light refreshment, HST)
FULL COURSE FEE: $488.00 Resident or $506.00 Non-Resident (incl. everything for conference as above)
HOW TO REGISTER: All registrations are via the CITY OF TORONTO
CONFERENCE barcode: 4076219 FULL COURSE barcode: 4018994
Please call 416-396-7378 to set up an account and register with a City of Toronto
If you have questions email us at email@example.com