Whether you are on a tight budget or a rushed timeline…WaterART Fitness has educational opportunities for you!
Note: As soon as your programs are paid in full -they are available on any device. Head office must mark the order paid in full and you will always receive a order update that order is paid when this is complete by a human.
- 5 Time Streaming is an option where you may purchase from our video via streaming for five times
- WaterART Fitness App video streaming (free to download) and view that way. An app works only on Smart devices ( phones/tablet/ipads etc)
- Vimeo Video Streaming for computers – additional cost over App Video we send you a link and you may view this video streaming showcase on Vimeo player as many times as you like from whatever device you like . This is for six month period.
- DVDs are disc that will play on a DVD play and best on an external drive in a computer. This is something that will work forever – as long a your computer has an external drive OR you purchase one to attach to your computer/tablet/ipad OR you keep your DVD player (as they are becoming obsolete).
Download our WaterART Fitness App has access to video library, any video that is linked for onsite training or home study , video fit tips OR Aging Well Fitness App (10 views for free)and then must be a member
For free available on smart devices only at App Store (for iphones/ipads) or Google Play (for Androids)
Video Streaming on WaterART Fitness App streaming is when you download our app ( on smart device like a phone or ipad/tablet) versus Vimeo works on any device like a computer
3 Styles of Video Streaming offered by WaterART …
- a) What is a Workout Video is a start to finish follow- a- long program. Learn a template for total body benefits from start to finish. A great way to learn flow and fast track your lesson plan.
LAND; This is a gentle and fun start to finish follow- a- long program. A great way to learn flow and add more life to your years.
- b) What is a Tutorial Video –A tutorial is a video-guided PowerPoint presentation with a Certified WaterART Master Trainer which reviews all the classroom sessions and information that instructors would typically receive if attending an on-site training event. Video tutorials are an excellent investment as they can be reviewed several times, especially if the information is new and somewhat overwhelming. We highly recommend our guided tutorials to those who are not familiar with exercise science.
- c) Educational Videos offer a multitude of exercise inventory and ideas. Often in a program you can’t teach or train every exercise and variety and progress are the cornerstones of efficacy.
- d) Virtual Sessions: you must register prior to the event at the WaterART Website https://www.waterart.org/virtual-events/ and 24 hours prior to the event, we send you a link to stream the virtual and live sessions of the training. You may live view on any smart device ( phone, tablet/ipad) or via a computer. If you want to enjoy and join the live session you must have access to internet; however, if you dont or have bad internet, the workshop session is recorded via Vimeo system you may also be sent a link of what was covered (full video of workshop and training at the event) . So if you are not feeling well or overwhelmed you may simply view the video taping of the event at a later time (up until 6 months from the date)Again, you will be emailed by email@example.com the live link and the virtual recording after the event.
Our goal is to create meaningful and practical education cost effective & convenient for you!
Check out our video library
or Download our Apps (WaterART Fitness App or Aging Well Fitness App) on smart devices- at App Store (for iphones/ipads) or Google Play (for Androids)
1) WaterART Fitness App educational program videos and 116 video library viewing and 100+ video fit tips
2) Aging Well Fitness App a follow a long land senior fitness program (standing and chair exercise). Click on video below to see how to navigate around app or to download app (Video is via our Vimeo showcase).